Get Expert Advice on a Free (30mins – 1hr) Phone Call to Discuss Your Training Needs
When you are starting to look into training in permanent makeup, there are many things that you may be worried about, such as:
- “How do I make sure that I choose the training company that genuinely wants to help me progress in this industry?”
- “What are the on-going costs going to be once I have finished my initial training”
- “How do I ensure I get a license to practice permanent makeup”
- “How much money can I REALLY expect to earn in my first year”
- “Where will I do my treatments when I have a client? Can I do them from home, in a salon or as a mobile technician?”
- “Will the training company be able to train me to ensure I am as confident as I possibly can be when I leave the training.”
- “Will I get the back up & support I need when I start my business”
- “Do I need a beauty background to succeed as a permanent makeup technician?”
….”HOW DO I KNOW IF PERMANENT MAKEUP IS EVEN THE CAREER FOR ME?????”
We know from experience that starting out can be a bit of a minefield. This is why we invite you to pick up the phone and just give us a call.
We don’t care if you have 1 or 100 questions that you need answering or advice on. We will do our very best to answer every single one of them for you.
We Like To Share Knowledge So You Can Make Informed Decisions
We have a “Knowledge is to be shared, not ours to keep” philosophy here at the The Permanent Makeup Training Academy. It pays to make a well informed decision rather than just going with gut instinct, especially when you are investing so much money into your future.
No Obligation Phone Call On Us – Even if you end up training elsewhere!
So please, pick up the phone and give us a call at the office on 01444 300157 with any questions you may have regarding our training courses or anything regarding starting a career in permanent makeup. So many students tell us they were going to train elsewhere until they dug further and really discovered what other training companies offered which didn’t quite meet their expectations.
You Are Not Restricted to Office Hours to Call!
Evenings and Weekends are fine too as we know you are busy with a thousand other things so we always keep our lines open and diverting to the mobile out of normal office hours.
We look forward to speaking to you soon.