Permanent Makeup Eyebrow Design & Consultation
A Completely Bespoke Eyebrow Design Service For Your Unique Face
The most common eyebrow design problems that clients come in to see me with is that they have half a brow, sparse brows, too droopy brows, and I really like to take my time to correct the eyebrow shape whilst creating as much symmetry as possible. I say as much symmetry as possible as the two sides of the face are never naturally symmetrical. In a consultation and drawing process I make sure that the fronts of the brows line up and are both the same width and that the arch of both brows are in the same position and they lift at the same level. The tails of the eyebrow design must be at the correct height as too high and you look constantly surprised or too low and you’ll always look sad. The fronts and the tails of the brow should line up on the same level to create a natural and neutral expression. We will go through some before and after pictures for inspiration.
There Is Not One Eyebrow Design To Fit All Faces
There are many things I take into account when creating the perfect eyebrow design for an individual client. In the consultation and drawing stage I will go through the pros and cons of each eyebrow design whether its a powdered effect, a natural hair simulation, or a combination of both. Every client has a totally different need. Here are a few scenarios that I come across each day:
- The client who wears eyebrow pencil and knows exactly what she wants,
- The client who has no eyebrows but a full head of hair,
- The client with Blonde, Grey or White hair
- Alopecia or Cancer Patients that have no brows or hair,
- The client that wears very minimal makeup,
- The client with uneven natural brows,
- The client that wants a brow lift,
- The client that wears very heavy brow makeup,
- Clients with shocking vibrant hair colours, like pink, blue & green hair,
- Clients with scars through their eyebrows,
- Clients who are undergoing transgender reassignment,
- The client with naturally sparse brows,
- The client having annual touch ups,
- The client needing correctional work from previous technicians.
After a thorough chat with each client I will pre-draw the eyebrow design template and when we are both really happy with the design we will choose a colour together. 6 weeks after the initial procedure you will come back for a complimentary appointment to iron out any imperfections and to shape and colour once the work has fully healed.